Lawn Pro Lawn Fertilizer, 14.52-Lbs.
Scotts® Lawn Pro® Lawn Fertilizer* helps you grow a thicker, greener lawn. This versatile fertilizer can be applied in the spring (March-April), late spring (May-June), late summer (August-September), or late fall (October-November) with a two-month interval between applications. You can also make this treatment part of a Scotts® Annual Program and enjoy ideal results all year long. Apply this lawn food to a dry lawn with a Scotts® spreader and then immediately water the treated area. Each 14.52 lb. bag contains enough granular product to cover 5,000 sq. ft. Please note that there is the possibility that staining may occur with this product during its application, particularly to cement, stone, metallic surfaces (such as automobiles and garden furniture), and clothing (including shoes). To minimize the chance of staining, brush any particles off of these surfaces and back into the area to be treated as soon as possible. (*Not available in FL, MD, NH, or NJ.)
- Scotts® Lawn Pro® Lawn Fertilizer helps you grow a thicker, greener turf
- This versatile fertilizer can be applied in spring, late spring, late summer, or late fall
- To achieve the best results, apply to a dry lawn and immediately water in
- Experience ideal results all year long by making this part of a Scotts® Annual Program
- Using a Scotts® broadcast, drop, or rotary spreader, apply a 14.52-lb. bag across 5,000 sq. ft.
|Coverage (sq. ft.)||5,000|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||SCOTTS LAWNS|
Rated 2 out of 5 by BThelawnman from No info on N.P.K formula. Why are they hiding the fertilizer concentration? Not acceptable!
Date published: 2021-02-17
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.