Adjustable Flow Bubbler, Full-Circle Pattern, 8 Stream, with 1/4 in. Barbed Inlet, 10-Pack
Control the amount of water delivered to your plants with a twist of a knob using the Adjustable Flow Bubbler. Bubbler works from 15-50 PSI PSI to discharge 0-11.7 GPH with up to 16 in. radius. Water flow is easily adjusted to your preference by turning the dial from shut-off position to full coverage. The 8-stream emitter releases water in a full-circle pattern. Ideal for groundcover, decorative grasses, flower and vegetable gardens, as well as trees and shrubs. Built-in 1/4 in. barbed inlet fits into punched hole in supply tubing. Bubbler is made of polyethylene treated with UV inhibitors.
- Releases water in a stream spray, full-circle pattern; amount of water flow is adjusted by turning the dial on the bubbler; Ideal for watering groundcover, decorative grasses, flower and vegetable gardens, as well as trees and shrubs
- 1/4 in. barbed inlet fits into punched hole in supply tubing with outside diameter (OD) 0.250 in.; Spray reaches up to 16 in. radius at 15-50 PSI; Discharge water from 0 to 11.7 GPH at 15-50 PSI
- Emitter comes with a 1/4 in. barbed inlet to insert into punched hole in supply tubing; Increase or decrease water flow by turning the dial
- 8-stream bubbler releases water in a full-circle pattern; Discharge rates from 0 to 11.7 GPH, radius from 0 to 16 in. (at 15-50 PSI)
- Comes with ten Adjustable Flow Bubblers; Raindrip stands by their product and gives a 1-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your product breaks, Raindrip will send you a new one for free, just pay shipping and handling.
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||RAINDRIP INC|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.