Adjustable Flow Bubbler, Full-Circle Pattern, 8 Stream, with 1/4 in. Barbed Inlet on 5 in. Stake, 3-Pack
Regulate the amount of water delivered to your plants with a twist of a knob using the Adjustable Flow Bubbler. Bubbler discharges up to 11.7 GPH, with throw of up to 16 in. radius (at 15-50 PSI). Flow is adjusted by turning the head of the bubbler which acts as a dial. The 8-stream emitter releases water in a full-circle pattern. Ideal for groundcover, decorative grasses, flower and vegetable gardens, as well as trees and shrubs. Emitter is assembled on a 5 in. stake, and a built-in 1/4 in. barbed inlet connects to 1/4 in. supply tubing. Bubbler is made of polyethylene treated with UV inhibitors.
- Releases water in a stream spray, full-circle pattern; amount of water flow is adjusted by turning the dial on the bubbler; Ideal for watering groundcover, decorative grasses, flower and vegetable gardens, as well as trees and shrubs
- Built-in 1/4 in. barbed inlet on stake connects to 1/4 in. supply tubing with outside diameter (OD) 0.250 in., internal diameter (ID) 0.170. in.; Spray reaches up to 16 in. radius at 15-50 PSI; Discharge water from 0 to 11.7 GPH at 15-50 PSI
- Emitter sits on top of the stake, where a 1/4 in. barbed inlet connects to 1/4 in. supply tubing; position stake in ground so the emitter can evenly water your plant's root zone; Increase or decrease water flow by turning the dial
- 8-stream bubbler releases water in a full-circle pattern; Discharge rates up to 11.7 GPH, radius up to 16 in. (at 15-50 PSI)
- Comes with three Adjustable Flow Bubblers on 5 in. Stakes; Raindrip stands by their product and gives a 1-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your product breaks, Raindrip will send you a new one for free, just pay shipping and handling.
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||RAINDRIP INC|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.