- Punch holes in supply tubing for easier insertion of .25 in. barbed fittings and emitters with .25 in. barbed inserts; Works anywhere along the length of supply tubing where you want to insert a micro fitting or dripper
- Position the tubing in the adjustable tubing rest (remove sliding shelf to accommodate larger sized tubing) and press the handgrip down to punch the hole; Use with .25 in. fittings to connect .25 in. feeder lines using supply tubing
- Hand-held tool is designed with a comfortable pistol grip for strain-free use; Metal hole punch tip penetrates tubing wall when handgrip is pressed; Sliding shelf on tubing rest slides out to accommodate larger sized tubing
- Drip irrigation reduces water usage by up to 70% compared to conventional sprinkler irrigation; water is applied precisely and at the rate the soil can accept it to prevent runoff and erosion
- Comes with one Pistol Grip Hole Punch Tool; Raindrip stands by their product and gives a 1-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your product breaks, Raindrip will send you a new one for free, just pay shipping and handling
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||RAINDRIP INC|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.