Micro Spray Jet, Half-Circle Pattern, Fan Spray, with 10-32 Threaded Inlet, 10-Pack
Perfect for watering gardens, flower beds, ground cover, and hillsides, the Micro Spray Jet provides low volume overhead irrigation. Best used on a rigid riser with stake. Fan spray emits water in a half-circle pattern at up to 12.9 GPH; radius of up to 9.0 ft. (at 15-50 PSI). To install, screw jet onto riser and connect 1/4 in. supply tubing to the inlet barb on stake. The Micro Spray Jet operates at low pressures and is not intended for lift off so we recommend using a pressure regulator at the water source to reduce output and help keep the jet in place. Made of polyethylene treated with UV inhibitors.
- Releases water with a fan spray in a half-circle pattern; Ideal for watering groundcover, flower beds, planting beds, vegetable gardens, and plants which prefer some humidity
- Built-in 10-32 threaded inlet connects emitter to rigid riser; Spray reaches up to 9.0 ft. radius at 15-50 PSI; Discharge water from 0 to 12.9 GPH at 15-50 PSI
- Micro Spray Jet comes with a 10-32 threaded inlet which connects to rigid riser; Discharge rates from 0 to 12.9 GPH, radius from 0 to 9.0 ft. (at 15-50 PSI)
- Fan spray micro spray jet releases water in a half-circle pattern; N/A
- Comes with ten Micro Spray Jets; Raindrip stands by their product and gives a 1-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your product breaks, Raindrip will send you a new one for free, just pay shipping and handling.
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||RAINDRIP INC|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.