16-In. Poly Bow Rake, Cushion Grip 66-In. Fiberglass Handle
The Bully Tools 92379 16-Inch Bow Rake 66-Inch Fiberglass Handle is used to collect all debris you find on the lawn, break up compacted soil in the garden, and to spread mulch or other materials. It is constructed from a heavy duty 10 gauge 100% Made In The USA steel, which is up to 30% more durable than foreign competitors, a 66 in. handle made from high quality fiberglass and coated in a polyester veil to prevent splintering and increase strength, and a rubber grip to provide maximum comfort and to decrease hand fatigue through extended use.
- Ideal for collecting lawn debris, breaking up compacted soil, and spreading mulch or other garden materials
- Head constructed from 10 gauge 100% Made In The USA steel, up to 30% more durable than foreign competitors
- Ribbed teeth and reinforced ridges on the blade for added strength and digging power
- Robotically over-welded connections for maximum durability
- 66 in. handle made from high quality fiberglass and coated in a polyester veil to prevent splintering and increase strength
- Rubber grip to provide maximum comfort and to decrease hand fatigue through extended use
- Protecting and durable powdered coat finish helps prevent rusting and extend tool life
- Materials & Product are 100% Made in the USA
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||BULLY TOOLS|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.