Pro Sledge Handle, 36-In.
Professional's 36" sledge or maul handle for 6 To 16 lb sledge or striking hammers. A better quality replacement handle made of American hickory with a clear lacquer finish. Fire finish provides a highly pleasing appearance. Hardwood handles do not conduct electricity. American Hickory is known for its strength, elasticity and ability to absorb shock. These handles are ideal for frequent heavy-duty use by farmers, ranchers, contractors and other professionals with demanding construction and other professional applications. Each Link handle comes with the required wedges, rivets, or epoxy needed for proper application of the tool head.
- 36" sledge or striking hammer handle
- For 6 To 16 LB Sledges & Mauls
- Made of American hickory with a clear lacquer fire finish
- Ideal for frequent heavy-duty use
- Each handle comes with parts needed for application of the tool head
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||LINK HANDLE DIV OF SEYMOUR|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.