- 24 HP, 726cc V-Twin Kawasaki FR series engine is a commercial grade power plant that features cast iron cylinder liners for long life, automatic compression release for easy starting and internally vented carburetor for better fuel management
- 60-Inch commercial grade 10-gauge welded deck design that's 5.5 inches in deep with a reinforced leading edge provides the airflow needed to tackle tough mowing conditions with an increased evenness of cut
- Commercial Hydro-Gear ZT 3100 trans axles provide enhanced torque and load capacity with mowing speeds of 8 mph forward and 4 mph reverse
- Self-adjusting belt tension technology keeps deck belt tension constant, which maximizes belt life, minimizes wear and maintains a consistent, quality cut with minimal adjustments necessary
- Easy and intuitive foot-operated deck lift system provide effortless adjustments between 15 cutting positions in 1/4-in increments from 1.5 in. to 5 in. with a simple vertical pin selection
- Commercially inspired design with automotive style welded steel frame rails and ROPS (roll over protection system) capable
- Backed by Ariens industry leading 4 year/500 hour limited warranty (whichever occurs first, see warranty download for full program details)
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||ARIENS COMPANY|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.