- 7-cup, BPA-free water filter pitcher, tested to filter more than 30 contaminants found in tap water:
- Protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, lead, mercury, and chemicals including PFAS, chlorine, organic chemical matter (pesticides and herbicides) and reduces turbidity. Retains essential minerals like magnesium and potassium that are good
- Sleek and sustainable design, made from durable, BPA-free plastic. Easy to use and maintain.
- The advanced filtration system reduces chlorine and harmful contaminants for cleaner, better tasting water.
- The membrane microfilter lasts 264 gallons (1 year). The activated carbon plus ion exchange filter lasts 40 gallons (2 months).
- Your purchase has impact: one product, one child, one year of safe water.
|Country of Origin||KR|
|Manufacturer Name||VESTERGAARD FRANDSEN INC.|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.