Water Filter Pitcher, BPA-Free Plastic, 7 Cups
The LifeStraw Home is a premium water filter pitcher that improves taste and protects against more than 30 contaminants. The long-lasting membrane microfilter is the only home filter that removes bacteria, parasites and microplastics and lasts approximately 1 year. The activated carbon plus ion exchange filter reduces lead, mercury, other heavy metals and a variety of chemicals including, chlorine and PFAS, and lasts approximately 2 months. Made from durable, BPA-free plastic, the sleek 7-cup water pitcher also features an easy-fill lid. Live sustainably and avoid plastic water bottle waste - do good for your household and for the world. For every LifeStraw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe water for an entire school year.
- 7-cup, BPA-free water filter pitcher, tested to filter more than 30 contaminants found in tap water:
- Protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, lead, mercury, and chemicals including PFAS, chlorine, organic chemical matter (pesticides and herbicides) and reduces turbidity. Retains essential minerals like magnesium and potassium that are good
- Sleek and sustainable design, made from durable, BPA-free plastic. Easy to use and maintain.
- The advanced filtration system reduces chlorine and harmful contaminants for cleaner, better tasting water.
- The membrane microfilter lasts 264 gallons (1 year). The activated carbon plus ion exchange filter lasts 40 gallons (2 months).
- Your purchase has impact: one product, one child, one year of safe water.
|Country of Origin||KR|
|Manufacturer Name||VESTERGAARD FRANDSEN INC.|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.