- HIC Roasting's Floating Slow Cooker Thermometer accurately reads temperatures of liquids when boiling, poaching, steaming, and slow cooking foods
- Made from stainless steel; BPA free; easy-read face; stay-cool buoy is removable for easy cleaning
- Floats to read temperatures from the surface as foods cook (20-220-degrees Fahrenheit); perfect for sauces, soups, chilies, and stews
- Float thermometer on the surface of any liquid that requires an accurate temperature reading and cook food according to recipe
- Ensures food safety; great for custards, brewing beer, and sous-vide, too; compact for easy storage; dishwasher safe
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||HAROLD IMPORT CO INC|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.