FLEX TAPE Waterproof Tape, Clear, 4-In. x 5-Ft.
- Thick, flexible, waterproof, rubberized adhesive tape
- Conforms to any shape or object
- Seals out water, air and moisture
- Available in three extra wide sizes (4", 8", 12") to quickly cover large cracks, gaps and holes
- Can be applied hot, cold, wet, dry even underwater
- Can withstand extreme weather conditions and temperatures from -70 F to 200 F (Apply in temperatures between 20 F and 120 F)
- Great for emergency pool repair no need to drain the pool
- UV resistant, environmentally friendly, VOC-free
- Easy to apply just cut, peel, stick and seal
- High performance, waterproof applications
- WORKS ON: PVC, Acrylic, Metal, Steel, Copper, Aluminum, Wood, Ceramic, Porcelain, Tile Glass, Rubber, Fiberglass, Stucco, Plaster, Stone, Cement, Concrete, Dry Wall, EPDM Roofs, some Plastics, Fabrics, vinyl and more.
- GREAT FOR: Fixing Damaged/Leaky Roofs and Ceilings - Gutters, Boats and Outdoor Equipment - Mobile homes, RVs and Campers - PVC and Plumbing Pipes - Sprinkler Systems, Pools and Spas - Windows, Doors, Walls and Vents - HVAC Systems - DIY Projects.
- FLEX TIPS: For maximum adhesion on porous surfaces, using a standard blow dryer will help the adhesives bond with the surface. Bond will increase with time and pressure. Continued firm pressure will help increase adhesion.
- Flex Tape adhesives may resist bonding to plasticized or waterproof materials, siliconized, greasy, oily, dirty, or porous surfaces. Fabrics such as canvas, nylon, polyester, synthetics, cotton and some others may need up to 24 hours for max hold.
|Country of Origin||US|
|Brand||FLEX SEAL Family of Products|
|Manufacturer Name||SWIFT RESPONSE LLC|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.