FLEX SEAL Mini Rubber Sealant Coating, Black, 2-oz.
- Liquid rubber in a can
- It's an easy-to-use, MINI portable, aerosol spray
- Sprays out as a liquid and dries as a strong, rubberized coating
- Stays flexible and pliable once completely dry, it can be painted any color
- Last for years and will not sag or drip in summer heat will not crack or peel in winter cold
- Protects surface from corrosion
- Stops vibrations and deadens noise
- Can be used on wet or dry surfaces
- WORKS ON: Wood, Metal, Tile, Concrete, Masonary, Fabric, Glass, Plastic, Aluminum, Porcelain, Dry Wall, Rubber, Cement, some Vinyls and so much more! *Flex Seal may not be compatible with all plastic, vinyls or rubbers.
- GREAT FOR: Roofs, Gutters and Downspouts - PVC Pipe Repairs, Roof Drip Edges and Flashings - RV's, Campers and Mobile Homes - A/C, Duct Work and Chimneys - Windowsills - Weatherizing - Foundation and Concrete Waterproofing - Sealing Cracks and Holes.
- FLEX TIPS: Spray a larger area than where the leak is and feather the edges. Apply multiple coats rather than one thick coat and use at can temperature above 60 F. Make sure Flex Seal has filled ALL cracks/holes and is FULLY CURED before testing product.
|Country of Origin||US|
|Brand||FLEX SEAL Family of Products|
|Manufacturer Name||SWIFT RESPONSE LLC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.p65warnings.ca.gov This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethyl Benzene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. 'www.P65Warnings.ca.gov'|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.