- Each of the three conductors contain 64 strands of 30 AWG 100%
- Molded on Pro Lock connectors will not pull away from the cord body
- Automatic locking feature: insert male end into our Pro Lock connector,
- We use high impact polycarbonate on both housing & collar on our
- Pro Lock Pull Strength: 80 Lbs. horizontally or vertically.
- Lighted Amber Power Check plug and indicates there is power running through the cord
- Pro Lock green lighted CGM connector identifies ground continuity in the circuit
- Our -58°F (-50°C) special coldweather PVC jacket guarantees working flexibility in temperatures well below freezing
- UL Listed
|Country of Origin||TW|
|Brand||Century Wire & Cable|
|Manufacturer Name||CENTURY WIRE & CABLE|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.