Polyseamseal, All Purpose Caulk Sealant, White, 10 oz.
Loctite Polyseamseal All Purpose Adhesive Caulk is formulated for sealing most indoor projects in and around the house. The Seal & Bond technology provides increased durability for a long lasting, flexible seal. Loctite Polyseamseal All Purpose is easy to apply and tool and the cured product is weather-resistant, mold and mildew resistant and paintable in 40 minutes.
- 2-in-1 product - Possesses both bonding and sealing capabilities
- Permanently flexible and durable - Long lasting, professional finish
- Mold & mildew resistant - Inhibits mold & mildew growth
- Easy clean up - Uncured adhesive cleans up easily with soap and water
- Water-resistant - Ideal for humid or steamy areas
- Paintable and durable - Long lasting, professional finish
- Water-based adhesive - Low odor, non-flammable
- Bonds to almost any surface including wood, concrete, metal, ceramic, drywall, plaster, tiles and much more
- Loctite Polyseamseal All-Purpose was designed to be a multiple use adhesive and caulk. It can be used for almost any household or remodeling project
- It can even help to lower energy costs by sealing air leaks around windows and door sand other utility and plumbing penetrations
- Use for gluing loose molding or tiles, securing backsplashes, setting sinks and even repairing or concealing small cracks in plaster, drywall or around molding and baseboards
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||HENKEL CORPORATION|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCancer and Reproductive Harm -|
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jeni1724 from Worked well [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This worked pretty well. Application was easy and it went in nicely. Really did not have issues and would use again
Date published: 2021-05-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by Hazeleyez574 from Works great [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My husband got this so that he could finish up some work in our bathroom. It was easy to apply, and dried fast. It sealed the areas he needed to seal on our bathtub perfectly.
Date published: 2021-03-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by klynnm from Great for house projects! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've had quite a few home projects lying around that needed attention and I am so glad to say that this product helped with every single one of them. I wanted to start off with some ceramic tiles that were to be part of a backsplash. This worked perfectly and was so easy to apply and then put the tiles on to. I also needed to fix a few windows, as there were spots that would let a little water in when it was raining. This sealed up the spots and I have not dealt with leaks since. I love how quick and painless this is to use around the house for general purposes. I will be buying this brand from now on, as I can see a lot more projects I can do with it! It lays beautifully!
Date published: 2021-03-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Janie2129 from Great product [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I just bought a home and with that you need to do some repairs or fixes around the house, so Loctite’s Polyseamseal All Purpose came in handy for sure!
Date published: 2021-03-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by JennA from Great product! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This sealant works great! I have used it on several things around our house, anywhere from windows to tubs and have been very pleased with the work-ability of it and the performance. Loctite has always been a go-to brand for us and this product did not disappoint.
Date published: 2021-03-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Caseyle2010 from Awesome stuff [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Seals very well. Used it around my son's window in his room. It had leaked water for a while, and I gave this a good try. Seems to be working well so far... lasting during the rain. We will see for sure this winter
Date published: 2021-02-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by TerryJo from The Best Brand [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This brand is the best caulking i have ever used especially for do it yourself projects. I installed a new sink in my kitchen and i used this to seal it up around the edges. I has been holing up very well.
Date published: 2021-02-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Barbiedawl from Works great [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Used this to seal up some cracked caulking along windows and doors.
Date published: 2021-02-23
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.