14 x 6-In. Galvanized Steel 2-Way Reversible Vent
The versatile 2-Way Vents are reversible for either stucco or siding applications. 2-Way Vents feature a corrosion resistant galvanized steel frame with 1/4 in. mesh. Nail/screw guide holes provided at all 4 corners for ease of installation. 2-Way Vents are used as foundation vents or soffit/overhang vents where wall studs or ceiling joists are 16 in. on center.
- Rough opening 13-3/4 in. x 5-1/4 in.
- 7/8 in. reveal for stucco applications
- Flush mount for retro or siding applications
- 1/8 in. galvanized wire mesh
- Net free vent area: 52 sq. in.
- Can be used as a foundation vent or a soffit vent
- Can be painted or stained
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||CONSTRUCTION METALS INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCancer and Reproductive Harm -|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.