Turn up the Heat on Cold Weather with a Wood-Burning or Pellet Stove
Heat your home from our selection of wood-burning heaters and stay warm and cozy while saving on your utility bill. We stock a variety of styles to suit your décor and installation needs, such as freestanding models, fireplace inserts and cook stoves for outdoors.
True Value carries two distinct types of wood-burning heaters based on the type of fuel they burn. Each type has its own qualities and characteristics.
- Use firewood as a fuel source.
- Require a chimney and flue for operation.
- Firewood is a more cost-effective heat source than oil, gas or electricity.
- Firewood is renewable and sustainable.
- No electricity required.
- Use environmentally friendly wood pellets for fuel.
- Do not require a chimney, but must be safely vented through a hole in an exterior wall
- Pellets burn cleaner and more efficiently than firewood.
- Require electricity.
- Easy to maintain.
We also stock wood and pellet stove parts and accessories. From venting kits and stove pipes to fans and stove boards, we have what you need to keep your wood or pellet stove operating properly. Order now and choose Free Ship-to-Store.