Gas Vent Chimney Pipe, Round, Type B, 4 x 60-In.
Round Gas Vent Double Wall Constrution with it's built-in air space, provides permanent insulation and keeps the inner pipe hot and outer relatively cool
- Round Vent Pipe and fittings are designed for use on approved gas appliances in residential and light commericial applications
- You no longer have to use sheet metal screws to secure pipe connections if local codes require you to. Just press the "LockTab" and you are done.
- Underwriters Labotories UL 441 and National Fire Protection Agency NFPA 54 and NFPA 211
- Venting gas fired appliances, water heaters, furnaces, stoves, etc.
- LockTab-An alternative method to secure pipe wheen required by local code.
- Outer material 28 gauge galvinized steel
- Inner liner is Aluminum
- Check Appliance Installation Instructions For Details
- Industry Best Warrantty Contact Selkirk For Details
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||SELKIRK CORP|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.