Valid only on Truevalue.com. Not valid at True Value stores or on their websites. Not valid on Weber®, Traeger, Carhartt®, Kenmore, Ring, Nest ,Dyson, Makita®, Orca, DeWalt, Bosch, items: 227554. Other exclusions may apply. Purchase price of $100 excludes tax & shipping. Not valid on gift card purchases or with any other coupons, offers, or certificates. Void where prohibited. Coupon code valid through 11:59 p.m. PT on 12/5/20; code may be withdrawn prior to that time at our discretion. In that event, notice will be posted on TrueValue.com and prior purchases with code will be honored.
- Classically shaped in a refreshed design
- Embossed door and side panels provide a place for house numbers to be applied
- Reinforced door bracket for added rigidity
- Front access door opens wide to allow for easy mail removal
- Galvanized steel construction that is fully powder coated inside and out for added corrosion resistance
- Assembled with rust-free POM hinge pins
- Mailbox is 6.9 in. W x 8.7 in. H x 20.2 in. D
- Predrilled 4 in. x 10 in. mounting holes in floor allows for easy installation
- Approved by the US Postmaster General
- Hardware and mounting bracket may be required to mount to posts not manufactured by Architectural Mailboxes (not included)
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||ARCHITECTURAL MAILBOXES|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.