Smart Garage Door Opener, Ultra Quiet 1/2-HP Motor, Belt Drive
- Complete connectivity: With built-in Wi-Fi you can open and close your garage door from anywhere and get myQ® App alerts
- Powerful: Powered by Chamberlain's MED Lift Power System, the B550 delivers lifting force equivalent to 1/2 HP, the highest lifting capacity compared to the 1/2 power class for effortless lifting and reliable performance you can count on.
- Ultra-quiet and strong belt drive: The steel-reinforced belt drive is constructed with high-grade materials for years of worry-free, long lasting, ultra-quiet operation perfect for attached garages.
- Superior range: Includes two 3-button remote that let you control a combination of up to 3 openers or Chamberlain interior light modules (sold separately); exclusive triband technology boosts remote range up to 1,500 ft
- Safe and secure: Unmatched Security+2.0® 100 Billion code encryption protects against hacking, and Posilock anti-theft protection assures that once the door closes, it stays locked.
- Installation Made Easy - Our online installation videos, pre-programmed remotes, snap-lock rail system and tech support ensure installation goes smoothly
- Perfect fit: Designed specifically for 7 ft. garage doors - extension kits required for 8 ft. (8808CB-P) and 10 ft. (8810CB-P) doors.
- Share access: Securely invite up to three guests to control your myQ devices.
- Additional assurance: Fifteen-year (belt) and ten-year (motor) warranties.
- About Chamberlain: The largest and most dependable garage door opener manufacturer in North America.
- Includes: Garage Door Opener, Garage Door Opener Rail, Steel-Reinforced Belt, 2 3-Button Remotes, Wireless Exterior Keypad, Dual-Function Wall Control, Safety Sensors, Mounting Hardware & Manual, 200-Watt Lighting
|Country of Origin||MX|
|Manufacturer Name||CHAMBERLAIN CORP|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.