MYQ, Wi-Fi Smart Garage Door Opener, 1/2-HP
1/2-HP Smartphone-Controlled Durable Chain Drive Garage Door Opener with MED Lifting Power. Your garage is an active "hub" of home and life, and the C450 lets you control access to your home from the palm of your hand. Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to open, close, and know the status of your garage door from anywhere. This long-lasting chain drive garage door opener delivers the highest lifting capacity compared to the ½ power class.
- Smart Garage Door Opener comes with built-in myQ technology to keep you connected and protected: open, close, and know the status of your garage door from anywhere with a smartphone or tablet with the myQ App.
- Powered by Chamberlain's MED Lift Power System, the C450 delivers lifting force equivalent to 1/2 HP, the highest lifting capacity compared to the 1/2 power class for effortless lifting and reliable performance you can count on.
- Durable Chain Drive - Rugged steel and precision fabrication for durable operation.
- Superior Range - Includes 2 3-button remote controls frequency remotes that let you control a combination of up to 3 openers or Chamberlain interior light modules (sold separately). Exclusive Triband technology boosts remote range up to 1,500 feet f
- Trusted Safety & Security - Unmatched Security+2.0® 100 Billion code encryption protects against hacking, and Posilock anti-theft protection assures that once the door closes, it stays locked.
- Highest Quality - Built from High-Grade materials for unsurpassed performance and reliability.
- Installation Made Easy - Our online installation videos, pre-programmed remotes, snap-lock rail system and tech support ensure installation goes smoothly.
- Safety Sensors project an invisible beam preventing the garage door from closing on people, pets or other objects.
- Two 100-watt standard or CFL bulbs (not included) provide ample light for confident and safe movement around the garage. And the Dual-Function Wall Control allows you to control the door and activate lights, too.
- Designed specifically for 7 ft. garage doors - extension kits required for 8 ft. (7708CB-P) and 10 ft. (7710CB-P) doors.
- Go remote-less, and get more control with built in HomeLink Compatibility. You can use your vehicle's Homelink buttons to control gates, doors, and lights from the driver's seat, and without the remote. Certain vehicle makes/models may require a Compati
- Warranty Protection: Motor: 10 years. Chain: Parts, Accessories: 1 year
- Share access: Securely invite up to three guests to control your myQ devices.
|Country of Origin||MX|
|Manufacturer Name||CHAMBERLAIN CORP|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike1776 from Great Product This was installed to replace my old Lift Master and i am more than satisfied with the options and effortless set up. MyQ with hassel free connection to my WiFi allows for additional user with no need to purchase extra controllers. I may add the camera next.
Date published: 2021-04-20
Rated 2 out of 5 by BobS45 from Disappointed Not a good product to replace older Chamberlain door openers with as the brackets needed to be modified because the new opener is longer. The remote opener doesn't work properly all the time as it won't stop the door when pushed so the door opens fully and you have to wait a few seconds to get the opener to work after this happens. If I had known all the issues I would have before I bought this, I would have bought from a different manufacturer.
Date published: 2021-03-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by Z133 from Pretty good... How can I get this garage door opener to work with siri? I have tried using siri to say open the garage door but nothing happens. The manual doesnt say how to make it work
Date published: 2021-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by chuck4928 from Great opener We just purchased 2 C450 openers. Replaced one that was another brand, and installed a second one. Easy install, especially on the second one. Programming was a simple process. Setting up the MyQ app and connecting went exactly as described in the instructions.
Date published: 2020-12-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Matts6foot8 from Great opener Bought the c450 to replace a 20 year old craftsman. The craftsman main board fried and I decided for an upgraded opener with WiFi and I'm glad I did. Now I get alerts when the garage door is opened and I can open it remotely at work if for example one of my kids gets locked out for some reason. Super handy. Took a couple hours to install even with replacing all the old sensors and wall button. I worked immediately and had no issues. Comes with two car remotes for me and the wife. Couldn't be happier.
Date published: 2020-11-29
Rated 3 out of 5 by AT97 from Nice unit, missing hardware, bad sensors Nice unit, but the chain spreader screws were missing. In addition to this, the holes for the chain spreader were not threaded. I solved this by using self-tapping screws. Sadly, after install was complete, I discovered the sensors were bad. Customer service was cool, and they said they could mail out new sensors. In two weeks. Tomorrow I will return/exchange it at Menard's and try another new unit. This time, I will test the sensors before assembly. Hopefully I can update this review.
Date published: 2020-08-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by mark_c from unreliable!!! Installed this opener in feb of 2016 to replace a 9 year old chamberlain model that had also failed. constant problem with door losing travel & having to reset. replaced travel module at one point when opener was about 2 years old and now 4 years old door will not close and travel want program as door will NOT go down more than about 8 inches... very dissatisfied with the quality/ longevity of these openers!!
Date published: 2020-03-04
Rated 3 out of 5 by Benji from The title of Chamberlain C450 would seem ok. I purchased this product via a construction worker. Two main problems: 1. The arm was not long enough for my previous motor's setup requiring my using my old one. 2. The manual showed the correct learning button for the wall-mount keypad but the actual motor clearly indicated that it was the button to the right of it. Thus confusion and delay in installing and activating the opener.
Date published: 2020-03-03
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.