QO 40-Amp Double-Pole Circuit Breaker
The QO 40 Amp 1-1/2 in. Double-Pole Circuit Breaker is compatible with QO load centers, QO enclosures and NQOD panel boards. The breaker features a Visi-Trip indicator to easily identify a tripped circuit in the load center. This circuit breaker has a maximum load of 240 volts with a 10,000 AIR and uses a thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism.
- QO 40 Amp two-pole circuit breaker
- The QO 40 Amp two-pole circuit breaker contains a thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism and has a two-pole common trip and the breaker features a Visi-Trip indicator to easily identify the tripped circuit in the load center
- The breaker features a Visi-Trip indicator to easily identify a tripped circuit in the load center this circuit breaker has a maximum load of 240 volts with a 10,000 AIR and uses a thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism
- Use for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system
- Two-pole with a common trip
- Compatible with QO load centers and CSED devices
- 10,000 AIR
- 120/240 VAC
- ANSI certified and UL listed
|Country of Origin||MX|
|Manufacturer Name||SQUARE D BY SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.