QO 20-Amp Single-Pole Tandem Circuit Breaker
The QO 20 Amp Tandem Single-Pole Replacement Circuit Breaker offers 2 poles in the space of 1. The replacement breaker is for use in old-style, non-class CTL QO load centers and has a maximum load of 240 volts. The breaker features Qwik-Open and a Visi-Trip indicator to easily identify a tripped breaker.
- QO 2-20 Amp one-pole Tandem circuit breaker
- The QO 20 Amp tandem one-pole replacement circuit breaker offers 2 poles in the space of 1 as the replacement breaker is for use in old-style, non-class CTL QO load centers and has a maximum load of 240 volts
- The breaker features Qwik-Open and a Visi-Trip indicator to easily identify a tripped breaker
- Trip thermally (in an overload situation) or magnetically (under a short circuit situation)
- Quick make - quick break mechanism
- Visi-Trip indicator
- For use in old-style, non-class CTL QO load centers
- Compatible with QO load centers and CSED devices
- 10,000 AIR
- 120/240-Volt AC
|Country of Origin||MX|
|Manufacturer Name||SQUARE D BY SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.