30-Amp Light-Duty Safety Switch
The Square D by Schneider Electric 30 Amps 240 Volts 2 Pole Light Duty Safety Switch is designed for residential and agricultural applications in disconnecting power to workshops, hobby rooms, furnaces and garages. The switch is UL listed, File E2875, and meet or exceed the NEMA Standard KS1. For more than 100 years the Square D brand safety switch has been the unchallenged leader in the market.
- 3-Wire design with 2 blades and fuse holders and 1 neutral
- 120/240 Volts AC
- 30 Amperes
- NEMA 1 enclosure for indoor applications
- 1.5/3.0 Horse power 240 VAC single phase (standard/maximum
- Terminal lug data: one #12-8 aluminum or #14-8 copper
- 10 kA UL listed short circuit with stand rating maximum with class H or K fuse
- Fusible switch cartridge fuses class H or K
- Neutral bar included
- Equipment ground bar included
- UL listed
- Protection from live parts with cover closed
- Protection from arcing during switching
- Provides emergency disconnecting means
- Protects switching components from environment
- Cover lock-out provision to prevent opening by unauthorized personnel
|Country of Origin||MX|
|Manufacturer Name||SQUARE D BY SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.