Self Leveling Sealant, 10-Oz.
Sikaflex + Self-leveling Sealant is a single component, self-leveling, premium-grade polyurethane sealant with an accelerated curing capacity. It is used to seal horizontal expansion joints in concrete and cementitious slabs such as driveways, garages, sidewalks, balconies, and more. Can be applied to new "green" concrete 24 hours after cure and to wet concrete 1 hour after rainfall.
- Cures to a smooth, flexible finish
- Easy application - no tooling required
- Waterproof and water immersible after cure
- Excellent adhesion
- High durability
- Can be applied to wet concrete 1 hour after rainfall
- Can be applied to new "green" concrete 24 hours after cure
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||SIKA CORPORATION|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCancer and Reproductive Harm -|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.