A 660 Cement Bonding Agent, 1-Gal.
MasterEmaco® A 660 (formerly Acryl 60) 1-gallon bottle is an acrylic-polymer emulsion which enhances the physical properties, adhesion to substrates, and durability of Portland cement mortars, plasters, stucco, and concrete mixes.
- Mix with any cement-based material to improve adhesion.
- Promotes long-lasting repairs.
- Adds extra toughness and crack-resistance to cement-based mixes.
- Use for interiors or exteriors; above or below-ground.
- Milky white, colorless and non-yellowing to mixture.
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||PRIMESOURCE BUILDING PROD.|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including FORMALDEHYDE (GAS), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.