Power Grip Circuit Analyzer, 30-Amp Plug Type, 125-Volts
The Camco PowerGrip RV 30-Amp Circuit Analyzer Adapter with Integrated Surge Protection and Fault Indication helps protect your RV from power surges. Diagnostic LEDs indicate wiring faults when you connect your electrical cord to the power pedestal. The circuit analyzer indicates faults for reverse polarity, open neutral and other wiring issues. Includes integrated surge protection of up to 1,050 Joules. 30-Amp male (NEMA TT-30P/30-Amp female (NEMA TT-30R). Does not protect against sustained high or low voltages.
- RV Electrical Protection - protects your electrical equipment from power surges
- Diagnostic LEDs - provides indication of faults when you connect your electrical cord to the power pedestal
- Indicates wiring issues - indicates faults for reverse polarity, open neutral and other wiring issues
- Integrated Surge Protection up to 1,050 Joules
- 30-AMP male (NEMA TT-30P/30-AMP female (NEMA TT-30R)
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||CAMCO MFG|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.