GM Remote 5-Button Replacement Case & Battery, GM54B
General Motors, 5 button replacement case & battery for GM remotes. The contents includes case (front & back), 1 ea. CR2032 battery & button pad. The customer must supply a working circuit board from their old remote. The replacement case will fit similar looking OEM remotes with the following FCC ID: KOBGT04A. Vehicles that utilize this replacement case: Buick: Allure 05-09; Lacrosse 05-09; Terraza 05-07 Chevrolet: Cobalt 05-10; HHR 06-11; Malibu 04-12; Uplander 05-08 Pontiac: G5 07-10; G6 05-10; Grand Prix 05-08; Montana SV6 05-09; Pursuit 05-06; Solstice 06-10 Saturn: Aura 07-10; Relay 05-07; Sky 07-10
- 5-button Replacement Case for original GM remotes
- This is a replacement CASE ONLY (with new button pad) and 1 ea. CR2032 batteries, customer must provide the circuit board (from your old remote).
- A quick, DIY way to make your old remote look like new. Free phone support included.
- Will work with OE remote transmitters that look the same AND match one of the FCC IDs listed here
- See product details for specific vehicle models and years that used this original remote
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||REMOTES UNLIMITED INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCA Prop 65 - Cancer and Reproductive. See|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.