GM Remote 4-Button Replacement Case & Battery, GM47B
General Motors, 4 button replacement case & battery, for GM & Hummer remotes. The contents includes case (front & back), 1 ea. CR2032 battery & button pad. The customer must supply a working circuit board from their old remote. The replacement case will fit similar looking OEM remotes with the following FCC ID: L2C0007T. Vehicles that utilize this replacement case: Buick: Century 01-05; Regal 01-04 & Rendezvous 02-07 Chevrolet: Colorado 04-12; Venture 01-05 GMC: Canyon 04-12 Hummer: H3, H3T 06-10 Oldsmobile: Intrigue 01-02; Silhouette 02-04 Pontiac: Aztek 01-05; Grand Prix 01-03; Montana 02-05
- 4-button Replacement Case for original GM, HUMMER remotes
- This is a replacement CASE ONLY (with new button pad) and 1 ea. CR2032 batteries, customer must provide the circuit board (from your old remote).
- A quick, DIY way to make your old remote look like new. Free phone support included.
- Will work with OE remote transmitters that look the same AND match one of the FCC IDs listed here
- See product details for specific vehicle models and years that used this original remote
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||REMOTES UNLIMITED INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCA Prop 65 - Cancer and Reproductive. See|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.