GM Remote 4-Button Replacement Case & Battery, GM43B
General Motors, 4 button replacement case & battery, for GM remotes. The contents includes case (front & back), 1 ea. CR2032 battery & button pad. The customer must supply a working circuit board from their old remote. The replacement case will fit similar looking OEM remotes with the following FCC ID: KOBLEAR1XT & KOBUT1BT. Vehicles that utilize this replacement case: Buick: LeSabre, Park Avenue 96-05; Riviera 97-99 Cadillac: Deville, Seville 98-05 Chevrolet: Avalanche, Lumina 02; Astro 00-05; Blazer 98-05; Corvette 01-04; Express 03-07; Impala, Monte Carlo 00-05; Malibu (old body style) 00-05; S-10 98-04; Suburban 99-02; Tahoe 00-02 GMC: Safari 00-05; Jimmy 98-05; Savana 03-07; Sonoma 98-04; Suburban 99-02; Yukon 00-02 Oldsmobile: 88, 98, LSS, Regency 96-99; Alero 99-04; Aurora 96-03; Bravado 98-01 Pontiac: Bonneville 96-05, Grand AM 99-05, Grand Prix 04
- Replacement case and button pad for CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, OLDSMOBILE, PONTIAC remotes
- This is a replacement CASE ONLY (with new button pad) and 1 ea. CR2032 batteries, customer must provide the circuit board (from your old remote).
- A quick, DIY way to make your old remote look like new. Free phone support included
- Will work with original remote transmitters that look the same AND match one of the FCC IDs listed here
- Lock, Unlock, Panic, Trunk
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||REMOTES UNLIMITED INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCA Prop 65 - Cancer and Reproductive. See|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.