GM 4-Button Remote
General Motors, 4 button remote, replacement for GM OEM remote. This remote will replace any 4-btn factory remote with the following FCC ID: KOBLEAR1XT, 2AHZT-GCRK12 & PQTDORM04. Programming instructions and free tech support is included with each remote. User Programmable Vehicles include: Cadillac: Escalade 02 Chevrolet: Astro Van 01-02, Avalanche 02, Blazer S-10 - 01-05, Corvette 01-04, Impala 01-05, Monte Carlo 01-05, S-10 pickup 01-04, Silverado 01-02, Suburban 01-02, & Tahoe 01-02 GMC: Jimmy 01-05, Safari Van 01-05, Sierra 01-02, Sonoma 01-04 & Yukon 01-02 Scan Tool required for programming these vehicle: Buick: LeSabre 01-05 Chevrolet: Astro Van 03-05, Express Van 03-07, Malibu 01-03, Malibu Classic 04-05 & SSR 03-06 GMC: Savana 03-07 Oldsmobile: Alero 01-04 & Aurora 01-03 Pontiac: Bonneville 01-05, Grand Am 01-05 & Grand Prix 04 Note: Only for model year 2001. This part will only replace remotes for vehicles assembled on or after March 1,
- Replaces Original Remote with FCC-ID KOBLEAR1XT
- This is a full-function replacement for your original OE remote control transmitter
- Simple DIY programming instructions and free phone support included
- New battery included in part
- USER PROGRAMMABLE: All vehicles listed under "product details" can be programmed by the user to accept this replacement remote
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||REMOTES UNLIMITED INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCA Prop 65 - Cancer and Reproductive. See|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.