- Nominal 30 Micron Polypropylene Wound Water Filter Cartridge
- Fits Culligan models HF-150 or HF-360
- String-wound design reduces fine sediment
- Withstands temperatures up to 165° F (73.9° C)
- Suitable for a wide variety of sediment filtration applications, including municipal and well water as well as many industrial fluids
- NOTE: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system
- Package includes: Two CW-MF cartridges and cartridge change reminder sticker
- Filter life: 3 months or 12,000 gallons
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||CULLIGAN INC|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.