- 80-Pound capacity hopper with enclosed acetal gear system to withstand the elements, supported by a rugged powder coated steel frame
- Recommended for use with salt, Halite, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride and calcium chloride (small and pelletized particulates)
- Aggressive spiked auger tears up clumps
- Front and side baffle system allows for precise control of spread pattern
- Includes snow/rain cover and salt grate
- Not recommended with rock salt
- Wide tread 10-inch pneumatic tires
- U-shaped flip up handle
- Adjustable gate settings
- Made in the USA
- 2-year limited warranty
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||CHAPIN R E MFG WORKS|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCancer and Reproductive harm.|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.