- Powerful 420 cc Ariens polar force engine by Briggs & Stratton with hydrostatic drive for infinite speed control
- Large 28 in. clearing width and 23.5 in. in take height equals less back and forth when clearing your walkways and driveways
- Hydrostatic drive provides infinite speed control letting you find the perfect speed for your specific clearing job
- Heavy duty 14 in. 3-blade all-steel impeller and 16 in. serrated steel auger aggressively pulls the snow in and throws it up to 60 ft. away--making quick work of what winter brings your way
- 3 unique RapidTrak positions lets you quickly adapt to the conditions the top notch lifts the back wheel up, the middle setting allows for full traction, while the lowest notch positions the housing at an optimal setting to dig into the snow
- With a 60 ft. hurling distance, this machine puts snow out of sight, out of mind
- 200 quick turn touch sensitive ergonomic chute rotation grip built into dash lets you move shoot from left to right with ease
|Clearing Width (in.)||25 - 29|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||ARIENS COMPANY|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.