- First outlet of its kind to add USB connection to a GFCI outlet for easier charging, anywhere.
- Provides reliable ground fault protection with a trip indicator light and reset button on the outlet for easy, accessible troubleshooting.
- Includes traditional power outlets, as well as one USB Type-A and one USB Type-C port for convenient charging. Shares 2.0A charging capacity between both ports.
- Self-tests every three seconds, ensuring continuous ground fault protection for greater safety. Additionally, in case of test failure, the indicator light (red LED) will flash to signal there is an issue and the outlet should be replaced.
- Protect children using a patented "invisi-shutter" system to prevent the insertion of foreign objects while maintaining a discreet, invisible effect. Meets NEC® Tamper-Resistant requirements.
- Equipped with proven SafeLock™ feature which disconnects power to the outlet if any critical components are damaged for added protection.
- Can provide ground fault protection to downstream outlets through feed-thru wiring.
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Brand||Pass and Seymour|
|Manufacturer Name||PASS & SEYMOUR|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.