VALID ONLY ON TRUEVALUE.COM. Not valid in True Value stores or their websites. Limit 1 coupon per household. Not valid on Weber®, Carhartt®, Yeti®, Ring, Dyson, or Makita products. Purchase price of $200 excludes tax & shipping. Not valid on the purchase of gift cards or with any other coupons, offers, or certificates. Not refundable or transferable. Void if sold, exchanged, transferred, or reproduced. Void where prohibited. Coupon valid through 11:59 pm on 3/25/19. TrueValue.com reserves the right to withdraw this promotion and issue no additional coupons at any time prior to 11:59 pm on 3/25/18. In that event, notice will be immediately posted on TrueValue.com and all coupons issued prior to the notice will be honored.
- QO 60 Amp two-pole circuit breaker
- The QO 60 Amp two-pole circuit breaker contains a thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism and has a two-pole common trip and the breaker features a Visi-Trip indicator to easily identify the tripped circuit in the load center
- The breaker features a Visi-Trip indicator to easily identify a tripped circuit in the load center this circuit breaker has a maximum load of 240 volts with a 10,000 AIR and uses a thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism
- Use for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system
- Two-pole with a common trip
- Compatible with QO load centers and CSED devices
- 10,000 AIR
- 120/240 VAC
- ANSI certified and UL listed
|Country of Origin||MX|
|Manufacturer Name||SQUARE D BY SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.