- Includes (10) QO120 QO 20 Amp Single-Pole Circuit Breakers, and a combination flush/surface cover
- Accommodates plug-on secondary surge arrestor (sold separately)
- Overhead/underground feed simply by rotating the device before installing
- Single phase
- The automatic flush adjusting cover requires less time to complete the job
- Designed with straight-In mains to save expensive cable and time
- Split branch neutral with terminal screws backed out offering with up to 50% more terminals than UL requires increases wiring flexibility saving installation time and simplifies wiring
- Thermoplastic interior is among the most rugged in the industry
- Slot/square drive screws let you use either standard flat blade screwdriver or square-head driver for positive drive and proper torque
- Convertible mains allow you to meet changing job site requirements by field converting main breaker load centers to main lugs and vice versa
- For protection from damage or theft on the job site, interiors can be easily removed with a single captive screw
- Three ground bar mounting locations (left, right and end) let you pick the easiest spot to wire
|Manufacturer Name||SQUARE D BY SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.