- Know from anywhere. Connect Nest Protect to Wi-Fi and it will send an alert to your phone if the alarm goes off or the batteries run low.
- Tells you what and where. It speaks up to tell you if there's smoke or CO and where the problem is, so you know what to do.
- App Silence. Nest Protect is the first alarm you can hush from your phone. Simply walk to the Nest Protect that noticed the problem and open the Nest app.
- Split-Spectrum Sensor. In an emergency, seconds count. Nest Protect uses two wavelengths of light to look for both fast and slow burning fires.
- Heads-Up. Get a friendly voice alert so you can handle burning toast before it becomes a burning toaster.
- 10-year carbon monoxide sensor. Carbon monoxide is odorless, invisible and deadly. When there's CO, Nest Protect tells you where it's hiding.
|Manufacturer Name||NEST LABS|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.