Professional Beast Series Wet/Dry Vacuum, 12-Gallons*, 5.5 Peak HP**
The full-size Vacmaster Professional Beast Series 12-gallon* wet/dry vacuum is designed to tackle the toughest projects that the home, shop, or jobsite can throw at you. The 12-gallon* tank offers plenty of room for big messes and the high performance 5.5 Peak HP** motor makes sure the tank gets filled, whether it's with sawdust from the shop or drywall from the jobsite. With its unique flat power head design, you have a place to conveniently store tools so they are easily accessible when needed. The on-board hose, power cord and accessory storage allows you to keep all of your attachments organized and in one place. The wide-set casters and balanced top handle make for convenient transportation from one place to the next. This wet/dry vac comes standard with a wide array of accessories so you have the tools to get job done no matter what. Turning this vac into a blower to remove debris from your yard or workspace could not be easier - all it takes is a simple conversion.
- Rugged 12-Gallon* Polypropylene Tank
- Powerful 5.5 Peak HP† High Performance Motor
- Complete Vac Organization with On-Board Hose, Cord and Accessory Storage
- 20-Foot Power Cord with Cord Storage
- Easily Converts to Blower
- 27-Foot Cleaning Reach with Hose and Power Cord
- Equipped with High-Efficiency Fine Dust Filter
- Unique Flat Power Head Design
- Extra-Large Drain Port
- Large Dust Sealed On/Off Switch
- Included accessories: 7' x 2-1/2" Kink Resistant Premium Hose, (2) Extension Wands, Utility Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Floor Nozzle, Air/Noise Diffuser, Fine Dust Cartridge Filter, Foam Wet Filter.
- * "Tank Size" refers to the actual tank volume, and does not reflect capacity available during operation.
- **"Peak HP" is a term used in the wet-dry vac industry for consumer comparison. It represents the HP output of a motor, including the motor's inertial contribution, achieved in laboratory testing. In actual use, motors do not operate at the peak HP shown.
- *** CFM, Water Lift, and Air Watts tested to ASTM standard at the end of included hose.
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Model Number||VJH1211PF 0201|
|Manufacturer Name||CLEVA INT'L TRADING LTD|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.