- 100 lb capacity hopper with enclosed gear system
- Rugged stainless steel frame and baffle system for control of spread pattern
- Innovative gate control, make gate changes from the handle
- Spiked auger tears up clumps
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Recommended for use with salt, halite, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride and calcium chloride (small and pelletized particulates)
- Not recommended for use with rock salt
- Front and side baffle system for precise control of the spread pattern
- 14-inch pneumatic tires for stability over uneven terrain
- Includes a protective rain/snow cover
- Made in the USA
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||CHAPIN R E MFG WORKS|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCancer and Reproductive harm.|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.