VALID ONLY ON TRUEVALUE.COM. Not valid in True Value stores or their websites. Limit 1 coupon per household. Not valid on Weber®, Carhartt®, Yeti®, Ring, Dyson, or Makita products. Purchase price of $200 excludes tax & shipping. Not valid on the purchase of gift cards or with any other coupons, offers, or certificates. Not refundable or transferable. Void if sold, exchanged, transferred, or reproduced. Void where prohibited. Coupon valid through 11:59 pm on 3/25/19. TrueValue.com reserves the right to withdraw this promotion and issue no additional coupons at any time prior to 11:59 pm on 3/25/18. In that event, notice will be immediately posted on TrueValue.com and all coupons issued prior to the notice will be honored.
- If test is necessary a $40 Lab Analysis Fee Required
- Professional Bacteria and Water Test Kit is an inexpensive, safe, easy-to-use and reliable method to test for dangerous bacteria and get accurate results within 48 hours
- Bacterial contamination causes severe digestive problems, fever, nausea, diarrhea and sometimes even death
- Test for bacteria in water from drinking faucets, private wells, water fountains and more
- Kit offers two types of analytical methods
- First method simply involves counting the number of colonies that are growing on the Petri dish
- Second method (optional) requires sending the Petri dish to Pro-Lab for a more detailed analysis ($30 lab fee required), which will identify the exact count and the type of bacteria present in your water
- The kit includes a Petri dish, bacteria medium, calibrated pipette/dropper and information form
- This test has been laboratory tested for accuracy
- According to the EPA, total Coliform and E. coli bacteria testing is recommended twice a year
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||PROFESSIONAL LAB INC|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.