Valid only on Truevalue.com. Not valid at True Value stores or on their websites. Not valid on Weber®, Carhartt®, Yeti®, ring, Milwaukee®, DeWALT®, Dyson, Orca or Makita®, Quick Shade. Other exclusions may apply. Purchase price of $100 excludes tax & shipping. Not valid on gift card purchases or with any other coupons, offers, or certificates. Void where prohibited. Coupon code valid through 11:59 p.m. PT on 7/22/19; code may be withdrawn prior to that time at our discretion. In that event, notice will be posted on TrueValue.com and prior purchases with code will be honored.
- If test is necessary a $40 Lab Analysis Fee Required
- Professional Bacteria and Water Test Kit is an inexpensive, safe, easy-to-use and reliable method to test for dangerous bacteria and get accurate results within 48 hours
- Bacterial contamination causes severe digestive problems, fever, nausea, diarrhea and sometimes even death
- Test for bacteria in water from drinking faucets, private wells, water fountains and more
- Kit offers two types of analytical methods
- First method simply involves counting the number of colonies that are growing on the Petri dish
- Second method (optional) requires sending the Petri dish to Pro-Lab for a more detailed analysis ($30 lab fee required), which will identify the exact count and the type of bacteria present in your water
- The kit includes a Petri dish, bacteria medium, calibrated pipette/dropper and information form
- This test has been laboratory tested for accuracy
- According to the EPA, total Coliform and E. coli bacteria testing is recommended twice a year
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||PROFESSIONAL LAB INC|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.