- If test is necessary a $40 Lab Analysis Fee Required
- Professional Bacteria and Water Test Kit is an inexpensive, safe, easy-to-use and reliable method to test for dangerous bacteria and get accurate results within 48 hours
- Bacterial contamination causes severe digestive problems, fever, nausea, diarrhea and sometimes even death
- Test for bacteria in water from drinking faucets, private wells, water fountains and more
- Kit offers two types of analytical methods
- First method simply involves counting the number of colonies that are growing on the Petri dish
- Second method (optional) requires sending the Petri dish to Pro-Lab for a more detailed analysis ($30 lab fee required), which will identify the exact count and the type of bacteria present in your water
- The kit includes a Petri dish, bacteria medium, calibrated pipette/dropper and information form
- This test has been laboratory tested for accuracy
- According to the EPA, total Coliform and E. coli bacteria testing is recommended twice a year
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||PROFESSIONAL LAB INC|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.