- StudScan Mode locates the edges of wood and metal studs up to 3/4"
- DeepScan Mode doubles the scanning depth to 1-1/2" deept
- Ready Light indicates when calibration is complete and tool is ready for use
- Edge Arrow lights up sequentially as the tool approaches a stud and fully illuminates when the stud edge is located
- Zircon's patented "over-the-stud" feature alerts if scan begins over a stud
- WireWarning Detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded AC electrical wiring up to 2" deep
- SpotLite Pointer shines an arrow-shaped image on the scanned surface to clearly indicate the edge of the stud
- A "V" marker groove enables accurate marking of stud edge location
- Eronomic grip for a secure hold in either hand at any angle
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||ZIRCON CORPORATION|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.