Valid only on Truevalue.com. Not valid at True Value stores or on their websites. Not valid on Weber®, Carhartt®, Yeti®, ring, Milwaukee®, DeWALT®, Dyson, Orca or Makita®, Quick Shade. Other exclusions may apply. Purchase price of $100 excludes tax & shipping. Not valid on gift card purchases or with any other coupons, offers, or certificates. Void where prohibited. Coupon code valid through 11:59 p.m. PT on 7/22/19; code may be withdrawn prior to that time at our discretion. In that event, notice will be posted on TrueValue.com and prior purchases with code will be honored.
- Adhesive and Caulk in one - Product can be used for bonding and sealing applications
- Contains mildewcide - cured caulk will resist mildew and mold growth
- Easy clean up - Uncured adhesive cleans up easily with soap and water
- Permanently flexible and durable - Long lasting, professional finish
- Water-resistant - Ideal for humid or steamy areas
- Water-based adhesive - Low odor and non-flammable
- Sealing around bathtubs, sinks, shower stalls, tiles and backsplashes
- Excellent adhesion to ceramic, porcelain, glass, fiberglass composites, enamel, aluminum, stainless steel, wood, many plastics and wallboard
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||HENKEL CORPORATION|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCancer and Reproductive Harm -|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.