Water Supply Tubing, Black Polyethylene, 1/2-In. x 200 Ft.
- Use in a variety of ways: as a main supply line connected to a low-flow, drip-watering device; as a feeder line that branches off larger tubing or pipe; and with emitters punched into the tubing to deliver water along the line; Works in a variety of areas
- Tubing outside diameter (OD) is 0.620 in, internal diameter (ID) is 0.520 in; connects to point-of-connection device using appropriate fitting; emitters and feeder lines can be punched directly into the line or attached to the end
- To use as a main supply line, attach to a point-of-connection device connected to the water source; to use as a feeder line, connect to the main line with a fitting; to use as a dripper line, attach emitters directly into the line
- Poly tubing is constructed using a layering method for durability: the outer layer, which is exposed to the sun, and the inner layer, which is exposed to water, is made of 100% virgin content; the middle layer is composed of recycled content
- Comes with one 200 ft. coil of 1/2 in. poly supply tubing ; Raindrip stands by their product and gives a 1-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your product breaks, Raindrip will send you a new one for free, just pay shipping and handling
- Drip irrigation reduces water usage by up to 70% compared to conventional sprinkler irrigation; water is applied precisely and at the rate the soil can accept it to prevent runoff and erosion
- Works with Raindrip products and other products with compatible connection type
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||RAINDRIP INC|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.