Valid only on Truevalue.com. Not valid at True Value stores or on their websites. Not valid on Weber®, Traeger, Carhartt®, Kenmore, Ring, Nest ,Dyson, Makita®, Orca, DeWalt, Bosch, items: 227554. Other exclusions may apply. Purchase price of $100 excludes tax & shipping. Not valid on gift card purchases or with any other coupons, offers, or certificates. Void where prohibited. Coupon code valid through 11:59 p.m. PT on 12/5/20; code may be withdrawn prior to that time at our discretion. In that event, notice will be posted on TrueValue.com and prior purchases with code will be honored.
- Creates joints 50% stronger than standard Kreg Joints
- Optimized for large outdoor projects
- For use with materials 1 1/2" thick (38mm) and thicker
- Works with the Kreg Jig® K5, K4, and K3
- Stop Block provides easy, repeatable registration to workpiece
- Face Clamp locks into Kreg Jig HD for secure drilling
- Hex-Shank HD Drill Bit is Quick-Change compatible
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||KREG TOOL COMPANY|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.This product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylonitrile and other chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.