PL Concrete Crack Polyurethane Sealant, Limestone Gray, 28-oz. Cartridge
Loctite PL Concrete Self-Leveling Polyurethane Sealant is a professional grade sealant for concrete. It is a one component, polyurethane, self-leveling sealant for contraction / expansion joints and cracks in concrete floors and decks. It cures in place to form a highly resilient and abrasion resistant seal, which resists deterioration caused by weather, stress, movement, traffic and water. Its abrasion and tear resistance makes it ideally suited for applications exposed to pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- Self-Leveling formula - No tooling required
- Flexible bonds - Use on expansion joints; Withstands joint movement without distortion or failure
- Weatherproof - Withstands a wide range of weather conditions; Virtually unaffected by extreme temperature changes
- Paintable - Blends in with surroundings for a professional finish
- Low VOC formulation - Complies to stringent Federal & State Regulatory requirements
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||HENKEL CORPORATION|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCancer and Reproductive Harm -|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.