- Recommended for bonding most bathtub and shower surrounds (polystyrene, ABS and FRP panels) to waterproof drywall, drywall, or wood
- One surface must be porous
- No etching - No risk of damaging tub surround unit
- No venting required - Easy to use, less mess and faster installation
- 25 minutes repositioning time - Allows for correction of misaligned material
- High grab - Minimizes slippage of tub surround panels
- Easy cleanup with water (uncured adhesive) - Eliminates the use of harsh cleaning chemicals
- Water-based - Low odor
- Gap filling - Use on irregular surfaces
- Low VOC CARB Compliant formulation - Meets stringent Federal & State requirements
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||HENKEL CORPORATION|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCancer and Reproductive Harm -|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.