- Galvanized fittings are certified to NSF 61 and the lead free law
- UL and FM listed
- Galvanizing on fittings done by hot dip process, according to ASTM A153
- Rated at maximum 300 psi at 150°F or 150 psi at 300°F
- Pressure tested directly at the factory
- For use with residential potable drinking water applications
|Country of Origin||VN|
|Manufacturer Name||CODA RESOURCES LTD IMP|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to:|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.