- Ideal for a wide variety of DIY and home decor projects
- Uses 1/4 in. peg accessories (not included)
- Economically priced for an extensive range of DIY endeavors
- Smooth surface makes it perfect for all kinds of custom finishes on crafts, hobbies and DIY projects
- For the cleanest cut, use an 80-tooth or higher table saw blade intended for cutting wood products
- Hot-dipped galvanized or stainless-steel fasteners recommended
- Counter-sinking screws is recommended to maintain a smooth appearance
- Can be cut, drilled, routed, glued, fastened and finished with ordinary woodworking tools
|Country of Origin||BR|
|Manufacturer Name||UFP RETAIL, LLC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Drilling, sawing, sanding, or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.