- Handles are top quality straight grain white mountain hickory hardwood, kiln dried to 18% moisture content, then precision fitted with the finest tool available to the industry
- Duckbill Hooks are drop forged high carbon steel with the bill ground to a fine point
- Features a drawn carbon steel socket, and a pick forged from high carbon steel before being solidly driven into the handle
- Socket is held securely in place with a special retaining tab forged into the pick.
- Replacement parts are available
- Made in U.S.A.
- 2-1/4" Diameter
- 4' Handle Length
|Manufacturer Name||COLUMBUS MCKINNON/DIXIE|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.