When you’re happy, we’re happy. So you can be sure we’re going to try and fulfill every order quickly and correctly. But we all know even the best plans occasionally need adjustments. Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. Consequently, we reserve the right to discontinue the sale of any product at any time without notice, to revoke any stated offer, and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted and accepted).
We gladly accept these payment methods:
- American Express
- Discover Card
- True Value Credit Card
Unfortunately, we can’t accept:
- Personal checks
Important information about payment:
- Your credit card will not be charged until your order is shipped.
- Items in your order may appear separately on your credit card statement. But don’t worry, the total charges will be what you agreed to at check out.
Credit Card Authorization Holds
- An authorization hold will be placed on your credit or debit card each time the order submit button is selected to confirm the card is valid. The hold should release within 3 to 5 business days.
- For cancelled orders, authorizations may still take 3 to 5 business days to be released. The length of the hold is determined by the bank or other financial institution that issued your card. You will not be charged for cancelled orders.
- For additional questions, please contact your financial institution or card provider.
For your security, your billing name and address must match the credit card you used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
We charge sales tax in all U.S. states where it's required by law.
The amount of tax charged for your order depends on:
- Types of items purchased
- The destination of your shipment
How Sales Tax is Calculated
Calculations are important in any project. We calculate sales tax based on a combination of state and local taxes where your item is shipped. That means an order shipped to your home address may have a different tax rate than the same one shipped to another address or sent to a True Value store.
Shipping charges are subject to tax in applicable states.
Redeeming Promotion and Coupon Codes
We are happy to accept your promotion and coupon codes. Just enter them on the Shopping Cart page or your Order Review and Payment page when you Checkout.
- Enter your code exactly as it appears in the box next to “Promotion Code or Coupon Code.”
- Codes are case sensitive so enter codes exactly as they appear.
- Be sure to click “Apply.”
Approved discounts will be displayed in your order total.
Only one Promotional Code/Coupon Code per order will be accepted.
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.